Pre-cruise Customs and Immigration check-in for all guestsis required by many cruise lines at least 72 hours prior to sailing. Click on your cruise lines' logo below and follow their pre-cruise check-in instructions to save time with the check-in process and start enjoying cruise vacation while everyone else waits in line.
The following information will be needed to complete the pre-cruise check-in process:
- In the cruise documents you received from our agency you will find your Reservation Number.
- The passports and other personal identification documents for yourself and your entire party.
- You will also need the name, address and phone number of an emergency contact.
- The credit card information for the card that you will be using for your on-board charges. You can use one credit card for all persons in your party or different cards depending on your preferences.
- When entering your names for check-in, please do not use middle names or nicknames. The names must match exactly what you provided when making your reservation and what is on your passport (and other personal identification). You may be denied boarding if there are discrepancies.
Due to government regulations most cruise lines require guests to be checked in no later than 90 minutes prior to the scheduled sailing time*. Guests arriving late will not be permitted to sail.
*Some sailings may require an earlier check-in time. Please refer to the cruise documents your received from our agency for specific information.
When you arriving at the pier you will need the following:
- Your printed proof of online check in.
- The credit card (see above) for your on-board purchases
- Appropriate proof of citizenship and identification documentation (drivers license, birth certificate, passport).
There are very few cruise lines that do not have the check in process online. These will require you to fill out an immigration form and fax to the number listed on the form. Please check your cruise documents for your cruise immigration requirements. We will be happy to fax your immigration form for you after it has been filled out.