The weather is getting warmer, the sun is shining brighter, the kids are out of school and everyone starts thinking VACATION! But how do you know where to start (other than calling your Creative Vacations Travel Consultant?)
Ask yourself these questions –
What do you want to experience?
- Are you looking for culture?
- Do you want to see local landmarks and sights?
- Do you want an adventure?
- Are you hoping to relax?
- Are you active and want to be one the go?
What activities do you like to do?
- Are you an avid hiker?
- Do you want to explore ocean reefs?
- Do you like to shop in quaint boutiques?
- Do you want to take in live theater or exciting roller coasters?
What type of vacation are you looking for?
- Do you want a beach getaway?
- A cruise, ride the rails or a self-drive?
- Do you want to go abroad or stay in the USA?
- Is the view you are looking for palm trees or mountain tops?
There are so many things to consider when finding the right vacation! Just because someone you know had a great time doesn’t mean their vacation is right for you. Your Creative Vacations’ Travel Consultant will take the time to listen to what you like and want. We then get to work helping you find the experience for you, saving you time from sorting through websites, and keep an eye on your plans to make sure flights are on time and everything goes smoothly. We make sure your biggest worry will be how many suitcases you need!
Ready to start planning? Give us a call!