Creative Vacation's knows Group Travel can be exciting as well as challenging. You need a travel partner with the experience and expertise to handle all of the aspects involved in servicing a group. There are a number of things to consider when planning group travel.
We work with specialty groups, cruise groups, alumni groups, and family reunions. Ask about our fantastic Fund Raising Programs for non-profit organizations.
We can assist with determining the best location or destination. Other areas of consideration are meeting space, accommodations, meals, and amenities. Our group specialists can help you with all of these services and more.
Here are a few of the specific services offered by the group department of Creative Vacations:
- Handling all aspects of group travel including transportation, transfers, accommodations, site inspections, and meeting planning.
- Knowledgeable staff that attend to each and every detail of your group's needs.
- A detailed proposal that outlines the planning and coordination of all activities.
- Marketing materials to help you promote you group from print media, to email blasts.
- On-site escorts when necessary
- As a Vacation Planning Center, we are part of an large international organization with buying power and clout that we pass on to our customers
Some of the promotional items we can provide include:
- Custom-designed flyers
- Cruise and corporate brochures
- Personalized letters
- Email flyers/promotional letters
We also provide professional seminars and "kick-off" meetings to promote your group program. We offer exclusive promotions for these kick-offs with prizes and refreshments.
The requirements for group travel are very different than planning for individual travel. We have excellent procedures in place that will assist us in helping you plan a smooth trip with every attention to detail and quality control. We look forward to hearing from you to help you plan your business or specialty group travel.
To request more information, contact us and a group specialist will contact you.